What to expect when attending Sunday services
We are in Phase A of our REGATHERING plan
Eric will show you a few new things that are in place when you attend a Sunday service.
People who are vulnerable, as defined by the CDC, are asked to refrain from attending services in person.
details you need to know to easily come back into the building and join in worship while we are in 'Phase A':
How many services will there be?
- There are now 2 services available and with new times.
One service at 9:00am and a second at 10:45am held at the Main building.
- The service will also stream online at 9:00am.
What do I need to do differently when attending a service while we are in 'Phase A' of the regathering plan?
- Pre-Sign up for the service you want to attend (each week).
We need to do this to make sure we are meeting the required state and county attendance limits.
- When you arrive Sunday morning, please show the greeter your "reservation" on a print out, or an email confirmation on your phone
- Please wear a mask when entering and exiting the service, but masks are optional once you are seated
- Chairs in the auditorium have been socially distanced allowing families to sit grouped together while being 6 feet away from other families and individuals.
- Nothing will be passed out in the services: bulletins, comment cards, offering baskets,...
As you leave the service you will pass a "Pray, Connect, Give" box where you can deposit any of those things.
- There will be no separate children's activities, other than sitting and attending the service with their family.
Check out the 3 phase regathering plan below for a 'big picture' perspective of the regathering process.
You will see 3 column phases (A, B, C) across the top representing the planned stages of regathering at HVC.
Down the left side you will see different ministries and focus areas and how they will respond in each phase.